- STUNNING ARCHITECT DESIGNED FAMILY HOME
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACES
- COMPLETED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS & THREE BATHROOMS
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED IN SOUTH WEST EMSWORTH
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING GARAGE & CAR PORT.
- EASY WALK TO EMSWORTH HARBOUR & CENTRE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
VIEW 360 VIRTUAL TOUR Stunning, Architect redesigned and extended Family Home, which offers a discerning purchaser an opportunity to acquire a contemporary living space and experience an enviable lifestyle close to the water. A short walk from Chichester Harbour foreshore and Emsworth Town centre, as well as in easy reach of major road & rail links to London and the South Coast.
The property combines graceful flow throughout the spacious accommodation, with contemporary design and is well balanced within its outside space. The bright and modern interiors are striking whilst creating a relaxed and comfortable home. Viewing is essential.
The accommodation includes:
- Impressive Double Height Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Twin Aspect Sitting Room,
Fitted Kitchen/ with Family Dining Area, Utility Room
- Principle Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom, Guest Bedroom with en-suite, Two further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage, Car Port, Ample off-road Parking, Landscaped Gardens
The outstanding features of the property include, honed and filled Travertine Stone floors inside and Tumbled Stone Travertine outside, Glass Balustrades and Gallery Hallway, Morso Wood burning Stove in the twin aspect Living Room, in the Kitchen Family Room there is a double glazed ceiling with UV filter to the Dining Area, which also has a socialising area. The Kitchen is fitted with ALNO German designed cabinets to include integrated Siemens Appliances including 2 ovens & warming drawers, 5 ring hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher.
Heated throughout by Underfloor gas central heating (radiators in some upstairs rooms), Double Glazing, a new Slate Roof 5 years ago and Automatic Sun-shade covers the al fresco dining area. The Main Bedroom has Air Conditioning and all Bedrooms have Fitted Wardrobes and matching furniture to remain.
LOCATION Situated on the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Emsworth village has a thriving community with a range of local shops, providing for every day needs, including dentist/doctor surgeries plus pubs, restaurants, two Sailing Clubs. Easy access to the A27, M27, A3 & trains direct to London, Gatwick & Brighton. Widely considered to be one of the most desirable destinations for recreational sailing, kayaking and paddle boarding, with numerous coastal walks close at hand.