All property valued by Borland & Borland, receive a complimentary, marketing strategy to determine the most effective way to promote, advertise and sell your property. We will find the best buyer to achieve the best price.
Our comprehensive estate agency software, combined with our expert local knowledge, means we quickly target potential purchasers and match them with relevant properties. Buyers and sellers are always kept updated on the latest available properties.
We tailor our marketing activities to those that best suit your style of property, your location and your needs:
- Prominent high street presence
- Professionally produced colour brochures that reflect your home
- All viewings accompanied, giving your property maximum exposure
- Aerial photography to highlight your unique location
- High-quality colour photos of your home and garden
- Premium listing on RightMove, OnTheMarket and Borland & Borland websites
- Concise property details, including floor plans and energy performance certificates (EPC)
- Press advertising
- Feedback on viewings within 24 hours
- Expert, objective advice & over 30 years local knowledge
- Residential sales
- Commercial sales
- Probate valuations
- Land & development assessment
All viewings at your property are accompanied by experienced staff with plenty of useful, local knowledge; feedback is then given within 24hrs.
Once a sale is agreed, Steven Borland will personally progress your sale, keeping you informed at each stage.
Our local knowledge and industry expertise, ensures our Landlords and their properties receive the most comprehensive and cost-effective service available. As established property rental specialists in Emsworth and the surrounding areas, Borland & Borland make sure your investment is providing you with a continuous and profitable yield.
With a lettings team highly experienced in all aspects of the rental marketplace, we can help you manage your rental property and Tenants, to a level of involvement that suits you and your circumstances:
- Tailor-made services - whether you’re a first time Landlord, or experienced multi-property owner looking to expand your portfolio
- 3 levels of service – Fully Managed, Rent Collection or Introduction Only
- Helpful tips and advice on how to maximize your property’s return
- Working with due diligence to secure the right Tenants for your property including full Tenant affordability/credit checks
- Aiming to ensure long and prosperous tenancies, which are more cost effective for all parties
- Keeping you updated with all legal requirements and providing legally compliant documentation
- Residential lettings
- Commercial lettings
- Rental of tidal moorings
- Block management including housing estates
We offer a full range of services designed to take away all the stress and anxiety often associated with being a Landlord.