- Detached, character family home in requested location
- Spacious living accommodation
- Purpose built modern annexe
- Mature gardens
- Well placed for main line railway & road links
- Within half a mile of Havant town centre
- Close to local schools and Langstone & Chichester Harbours
- Five double bedrooms plus one bedroom Annex
- Spacious rooms
- EPC: E
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Rare opportunity to acquire a SIGNIFICANT detached family home built at the turn of the last century, Montgomery House is an imposing house offering immense CHARM with many original features which is worthy of the updating now required. To the rear of the property is a purpose built ANNEXE delightful in proportions and design offering independent living ancillary to the main residence. Ample off road PARKING to the front of the property with an in and out driveway.
The property has: Entrance Hall. Cloakroom. Spacious Reception Rooms. Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Family Room. Five Bedrooms. Two Bathrooms. It also benefits from gas heating with a purpose built annexe comprising; Sitting Room. Kitchen/ Breakfast Room. Study Area. Bedroom and Bathroom.
The property is situated in Montgomery Road, one of the most requested locations in the older part of Havant. It is within a 5 minute walk of the mainline railway station to London and the South Coast and conveniently placed for access to the M27 and the A3. Access to the former Hayling Billy line is located nearby offering attractive walks and cycle routes to Hayling and Chichester Harbour foreshore.