- Detached home believed to date back to 1800's
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Feature oak entrance porch
- Delightful sitting room with feature log burner
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Modernisation carried out by current owners
- Off road parking
- Detached Garage with utility space
- Within a close proximity to Harbour Foreshore and Nutbourne nature reserve
A rare opportunity to acquire this unique home believed to date back to the early 1800's. Located in a highly sought after location south of the A259, within a short walk of Chichester Harbour and Nutbourne Nature reserve. This beautiful home has been sympathetically improved by the current owners. Since 2012 the property has undergone works which include: Electrical re-wire, new central heating system, double glazed windows, re-roof, new kitchen and shower room and general cosmetic work throughout. The garden has also been tastefully landscaped, creating a patio area with a range of flowers and shrubs, raised flower beds and a raised decked seating area. In addition the garden has a watering system installed which will remain.
The Accommodation comprises of: Feature Oak Entrance Porch. Hallway. Sitting Room. Dining Room. Kitchen. Downstairs WC. Three Bedrooms. Shower Room. Detached garage with power, lighting and a vaulted ceiling offering storage, the rear half of the garage has been converted into a utility room with space for appliances.
The property is also well located for easy access to the A259 with it's local bus service and nearby train station on the South Coast line. To the north are the South Downs, England's newest National Park and to the south is Chichester Harbour, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty favoured with sailors and walkers.
Viewing is essential. EPC: C