- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED FOR THE OWNERS BENEFIT
- DOUBLE GLAZED GAS HEATING SYSTEM
- SITTING ROOM WITH SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- ORANGERY WITH BI-FOLD DOORS FROM SITTING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS THREE BATHROOMS
- POTENTIAL FOR SCOPE AS SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- IN AND OUT DRIVEWAY & TWO GARAGES
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
NO FORWARD CHAIN. This substantial DETACHED family home has undergone a comprehensive programme of updating and extension, located in a desirable CUL-DE-SAC within easy reach of local schools, railway station, and of EMSWORTH Square. Off road PARKING two GARAGES.
Approached over an In and Out driveway the property has excellent accommodation with the provision of a spacious Entrance Porch, Hallway with Cloakroom, Refitted Kitchen, adjoining Utility Room, Sitting Room with doors to Dining Room and Orangery. Ground Floor Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Ensuite. First Floor Principle Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite, Two further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Gas Heating System, Double Glazing. There are two garages which allow parking for three cars or workshop and boat storage.
There is an opportunity to create a self contained annexe if require subject to the usual consents.
Emsworth's bustling town centre offers a wide range of local shops, restaurants, Doctor and dentist and post office. There are also two sailing clubs and attractive harbour side walks. Golf, flying, horse and motor racing can be found at nearby Goodwood with the South Downs National Park also being within a short distance.
Viewing is strongly advised.