- SOUGHT AFTER RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- HALL. SITTING ROOM. KITCHEN. BATHROOM. BEDROOM
- SITTING ROOM & BEDROOM OVERLOOKING RECREATION GROUND
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE, KITCHEN, LAUNDRY, CLOAKROOM, LIFT
- COMMUNAL INDOOR BUGGY PARK WITH POWER
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING
- CLOSE TO EMSWORTH TOWN CENTRE
- PART-TIME MANAGER
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Rarely available, within a sought after retirement development and in a much requested prime location. This apartment occupies a first floor position with direct views to the recreation ground.
The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, separate Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom. Benefiting Night storage heaters, Double glazed windows and from an emergency pull cord system. Part-time on site manager. Communal Residents Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Laundry, Gardens and Parking. Lift to all floors.
Emsworth is situated on the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Considered one of the best locations of the south coast for sailing and walking. The town of Emsworth has an attractive range of local sights, amenities, sailing clubs, boat yards, restaurants and is within easy travelling distance of the historic City of Chichester. Emsworth Railway station connects with the mainline railway station to London at nearby Havant